Great Pheromone Advantage! Increase Your Love, Your Intimacy, Extremely to Attract Women and Men..

Scent of Eros for Men

Scent of Eros for Men

Scent of Eros was created by well-known pheromone researcher James V. Kohl, author of the definitive book on pheromones by the same name. Scent of Eros is 100% guaranteed to change your social life or your money back.
This product has a nice scent which is scarcely detectable when used in moderation. Unlike some other pheromone products which contain androstenone (a powerful sexual attractant), this product just makes one more approachable and nonthreatening. When I use it, I notice that people seem more social and friendly with me. More people were apt to stop and talk with me for a longer period of time than usual. I also felt chattier and a need to do be more social with others. I also get the impression that people seem a bit more compliant and least likely to argue while I'm wearing it (both men and women).
This product contains two human pheromones, namely androstenol and androsterone. Not much is known about the effect of androsterone, but experiements with androstenol have led scientists to call it "the open up and chat pheromone". In one study I've read, the pheromone causes women in particular to be more apt to open up and approach men but has little or no effect on...





Scent of Eros for Men Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Track